Problems that solves
No IT security guidelines
Unauthorized access to corporate IT systems and data
Risk or Leaks of confidential information
Risk of attacks by hackers
Risk of data loss or damage
Risk of lost access to data and IT systems
Non-compliant with IT security requirements
Ensure Security and Business Continuity
ENEA Qosmos Division Next generation firewalls
Qosmos NGFW is an advanced, DPI-based, classification and metadata engine that recognizes over 3100 protocols, more than any other DPI engine on the market.
- Identifies applications based on protocol grammar analysis, not ports
- Goes beyond traditional DPI to decode traffic inside tunneling protocols
- Identifies actions launched within an application (such as login, browse, chat, file transfer, etc.)
- Real-time extraction of communications metadata such as message senders and receivers, and names of files shared or attached in an application.
- Recognizes thousands of protocols, applications and metadata
- Allows users to develop their own protocol plugins that can be integrated in the Qosmos ixEngine framework.