Problems that solves
Shortage of inhouse software developers
Shortage of inhouse IT resources
Shortage of inhouse IT engineers
High costs of IT personnel
Enhance Staff Productivity
Attack Prophecy® is the most advanced system for the detection and protection against web attacks. It automatically learns the legitimate (normal) traffic profile by observing its live traces and works in three steps.
- Learn the profile of legitimate traffic
- Detect anomalous events to highlight computer attacks
- Protect web services according to the detected anomalies
- Detecting attacks against the monitored Web Services: this offers enhanced protection and coverage against a broader range of attacks; ad-hoc detection algorithms can be also defined, upon request, to meet specific needs.
- Ensuring the safety of the learning and detection process: this makes Attack Prophecy® more resilient against attacks who attempt to evade the detection mechanism.
- Explaining the operators, in presence of anomalies, reasons why an alert has been raised: this increases the accountability of the solution.
- Attacks in the OWASP Top 10
- Injection attacks
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Zero-day attacks