Products found: 4
- Quick and straightforward integration, that doesn't slow down your website
- Fraud prevention at early stages of attempted execution
- Secure banking solution with advanced fraud detection techniques
- Top-tier functionality and incident reporting features
- API for integration with your fraud monitoring systems
- Analytics and consulting by Group-IB experts
- Malicious injections in Internet payment systems
- Phishing attacks, social engineering attacks
- Unsanctioned remote connection and e‑banking transactions
- Malicious code for online banking fraud that involves making automatic payments or using false account details
- Employing zero-day vulnerabilities to run malicious software and intrusions
- Secure Bank mitigates online banking risks for your customers, running alongside existing IT systems. No need to have it installed on your customers’ devices.
- The script does not slow down the operation of your website.
- Secure Bank takes a proactive stand to ensure fraud prevention and detection, screening operations for any sign of malicious activities.
- Collected information goes from your bank’s IT systems to Secure Bank.
- No personal data are collected, transmitted or stored.
- Group-IB experts are up-to-date with the latest cyber threats to the banking industry in order to properly break down and rate the collected data.
- Prevent personal information leakage and bank card data theft
- Detect purchases paid by stolen cards or comparative advertisement misleading customers, and other fraud
- Develop a unique fingerprint for each user in real-time
- No installation or investments in IT infrastructure required
- Real time API for integration with fraud monitoring systems Analytical support and consulting by Group-IB specialists
- Secure Portal enables businesses to control risks related to the weakest link in the Internet business security chain – website users. Secure Portal detects fraud preparation and attempts in real-time without installation of any additional software on client devices to identify the following groups of threats:
- Unsanctioned access and use of sensitive or confidential information
- Bank card data collection and stolen card use
- Phishing attacks, social engineering attack methods
- Unsanctioned remote connection to a consumer’s device using their indicators to conduct transactions on his/her behalf
- New types of fraud committed on the client side
- Reduce the number of account credentials stolen by cyber criminals
- Reduce financial loss caused by rivals’ launching comparative advertising on online store pages
- Reduce the number of chargebacks from stolen bank cards being used
- Corporate portals
- Prevention of confidential data leakage
- Block unsanctioned access to confidential information
- Prevent financial and reputational losses
- Paid subscription services
- Protect revenues from joint use of paid subscriptions
- Prevention of stolen website authorization data use
- Reduction in chargebacks by preventing the use of compromised credit cards
- Detection of complex targeted attacks at an early stage
- Prevention of financial and reputation loss
- Protection of internal networks, email, and file storage systems
- Optimisation of security processes and costs
- Alerts monitoring
- Anomaly analysis
- Threat Hunting
- Remote response
- Incident management
- Critical threats analysis
- Internal Threat Hunting
- Retrospective analysis
- Modules management
- Single interface
- External Threat Hunting
- Correlation & attribution
- Data storage
- Events analysis
- Traffic analysis
- Files extraction
- Anomalies detection
- Isolated environment
- Files analysis
- Links analysis
- Events logging
- Response at hosts
- Threats detection
- Prompt attack and threat notifications for your company, clients and partners
- Direct access to compromised data and TTPs of malicious activity
- Detections, analysis and forecasts of hacking activity in the areas of your interest
- Convenient web interface for data search and analysis – no installation required
- STIX/TAXII ready, official OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Technical Committee Member
- 24x7 Personal cyber intelligence analyst support: tailored reports, malware analysis and much more
We give you vital intelligence about upcoming threats and actual cyber security risks
It takes a few minutes to infect a computer, while incident detection and remediation activities may last months. Even if you feel confident in your systems' safety, vulnerabilities of your clients, employees, or partners may become your problem – this potential threat has become a reality for financial institutions, payment systems and telecommunications operators. Security breach in a company of your industry may be a warning sign of future attacks on your business, while insiders will help criminals bypass your defensive barriers.
Be prepared to any attack scenario with Intelligence cyber analytics: receive the most specific and detailed information for prompt response and the most recent data for threat prevention.
Strategic planning with cyber intelligence
Keep up with the constantly changing threat landscape, learn about threats targeting your business area, evaluate and improve your IT security investment strategy
- Evaluate risks, analyze statistics and assess potential damages
- Prioritize threats based on expert forecasts
- Learn attack tactics and cybercrime strategy
- Know your enemy
Taking control on upcoming cyber threats
Prepare for cyber attacks with comprehensive information on malware threatening your company and clients, attack targets and methods, cyber espionage tools, news and notifications on potential threats from private hacker resources.
- Adapt your security tools and response plans
- Learn about data leaks and identify insiders
- Prevent confidential data from being sold to third parties
- Monitor hacking attacks and activity peaks correlating with your incidents
- Apply IoCs to you layered cyber security infrastructure
Minimize the time you spend on incident response with instant notifications to critical threats, direct access to compromised data and a variety of technical indicators used to bolster your security.
- Protect your clients, employees, and partners against fraud and personal data theft
- Receive attack confirmation, learn about the attack source and mechanisms used
- Prevent leakage and industrial espionage
- Effectively stop targeted attacks
- Prevent illegal use of your brand
Intelligence and data collection
Group-IB specialists daily analyze thousands of compromised credentials, bank card numbers, messages and postings of “black hats” on deep web hacking forums, information on hundreds of attacks. We analyze the most recent malware, attack mechanisms and participate in incident investigations collecting the most recent and detailed information about cybercriminals, their strategies and tools.
THREE PILLARS OF COMPETENCEWHAT’S SPECIAL
- More than 10 patented technologies, automation and special tactics, algorithms and machine learning are helping us to collect raw data on cyber threats.
- Best analysts are making intelligence out of threat data, enriching them with context, revealing kill chains and TTPs (tactics, technics and procedures) of cyber criminals.
- Building links between incidents, IoCs and cyber criminals activities all over the world with the help of CERTs, Europol, Interpol and other international cyber crime fighters.
Group-IB leverages its 14 years of unique expertise in cybercrime investigations to discover hidden connections buried within disparate data. We closely cooperate with best experts in cyber security around the world, which helps us to solve the most complicated global cases. Information analysis enables us to understand motives of criminals and create hacker profiles to forecast their future activity.
- Deep knowledge of Russian-speaking and international cybercriminal markets
- Adjustable amount of hours of remote analysts
- Ability to request assistance from special team of Group-IB security experts responsible for handling high-profile investigations
The ROI4CIO Product Catalog is a database of business software, hardware, and IT services. Using filters, select IT products by category, supplier or vendor, business tasks, problems, availability of ROI calculator or price calculator. Find the right business solutions by using a neural network search based on the results of deployment products in other companies.