Products found: 2
- Complete customer information, including interactions through other channels
- The common knowledge base
- Subject matter experts through collaboration tools
- Multimedia interaction tools such as chat and web cobrowsing to help customers
- Auto-summarization and note-taking facilities
- Agents, across channels, have one-click access to eGain Knowledge Base.
- Agents can find information through FAQ lists, browsing, searching, and guided help (supported by eGain’s pioneering reasoning engine).
- Agents can also contribute to the knowledge base.
- Use real-time monitors to oversee queues or agents.
- Check the audit trail of interactions to ensure correct handling.
- Run reports to analyze call volumes, SLAs, agent productivity, knowledge base usage, and query trends.
- Predefined workflows to manage incoming email and webform enquiries. Contains service level agreement (SLA) triggers to automate email routing and monitoring.
- Intelligent parsing of the content of all inbound email queries. Ability to send auto-responses and recommend responses to agents.
- Tracking of all customer queries.
- Complete customer information and interaction history, across channels, available to email customer service agents, enabling informed interactions.
- Access to the centralized knowledge base that enables contact center agents to accurately resolve complex inquiries and processes. The agents can also contribute to the knowledge base thereby capturing invaluable expertise on the fly.
- Varied collaboration options with experts within and outside the system.
- Comprehensive analytics and real-time alarms for operational performance management
- 100% web-based email management software enables remote and easy administration
- Fine grained control over user access, role, and permissions
- Immediate, scheduled, and out-of-the-box reports
- Multichannel and channel-specific analytics
- Widest range of deployment options — inhouse implementation, subscription-based hosted delivery, and managed services for remote administration of licensed software
- Complete customer information and interaction history, across channels, available to email customer service agents, enabling informed interactions
- Automated service processes for the email channel, such as auto-replies, auto-suggestions, and auto-acknowledgements improve productivity
- Web-based consoles for a range of users: Agents, supervisors and managers, business analysts, knowledge authors, programmers, and system administrators
The ROI4CIO Product Catalog is a database of business software, hardware, and IT services. Using filters, select IT products by category, supplier or vendor, business tasks, problems, availability of ROI calculator or price calculator. Find the right business solutions by using a neural network search based on the results of deployment products in other companies.