Products found: 4
Platform OverviewBayshore’s purpose is to protect industrial infrastructure – finding and eliminating existing cyber threats and risks, and preparing the organization to achieve its goals for IIoT maturity. Only an integrated, unified platform can provide these capabilities. Bayshore provides visibility to existing assets and risks, detects and eliminates new and persistent threats, and enables secure policy-controlled external interconnections. Bayshore is architected for ease-of-use, scale, and industrial resilience. No other cyber security approach even comes close to Bayshore’s comprehensive, unified Industrial Cyber Protection Platform.
What It DoesBayshore delivers a comprehensive set of capabilities required to protect and defend against sophisticated, and complex attack systems. Through our technology industrial enterprises are empowered with safe and efficient production, operational insights, and improved business outcomes, while blocking cyber threats to industrial plants, machinery, and people.
How It WorksIdentifying and protecting against cyber threats is a mandatory first step before connecting factories, electric grids, and other industrial infrastructure to the Industrial Internet. Bayshore provides visibility to existing assets and risks, detects and eliminates new and persistent threats, and enables policy-controlled external interconnections. Bayshore’s integrated, unified platform is architected for ease-of-use, scale, and industrial resilience.
- Automatically conﬁgured industrial security appliance and intelligent intrusion prevention system
- Actively eliminates threats to OT assets in real-time
- Protect from unauthorized conﬁg changes, device resets, device reads, logic updates, message values
- Learns and enforces normal operations for your plant environment
- Customized policies to ensure integrity of access and content of your unique environment
- A physical device that sits in front of critical utility endpoints protecting PLCs, VFDs and other network connected devices
- Designed for easy deployment and use by automation engineers
- Your last line of defense for protecting plant assets from unauthorized or unintended (mis)use
The ROI4CIO Product Catalog is a database of business software, hardware, and IT services. Using filters, select IT products by category, supplier or vendor, business tasks, problems, availability of ROI calculator or price calculator. Find the right business solutions by using a neural network search based on the results of deployment products in other companies.