Corporate telephony is the complexes and networks within corporate communications, usually created for geographically distributed enterprises, providing communication, single address space and a single service. Converging telephony is actively used when building the telephone network.
When creating corporate telephony, the following tasks are solved:
- Improving the security of information transmitted over communication channels
- Reducing telephone costs
- Simplified operation
- Improving communication reliability
- Improving communication quality
Convergent telephony involves the use of both traditional and IP-telephony. IP-telephony has a high-quality voice transmission, which confirms a very large number of successfully installed telephony systems around the world.
Suppliers Corporate Telephony
F.A.Q. about Corporate Telephony
What is corporate IP telephony software?
The corporate telephony market is evolving from a focus on innovation in proprietary hardware to use of commodity hardware and standards-based software. While most telephony solutions are Internet Protocol (IP)-enabled or IP-PBX solutions, the associated endpoints are a mix of time division multiplexing (TDM) and IP. Corporate telephony platforms focus on high-availability, scalable solutions, which support Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), desktop and soft phone functionality, and the ability to integrate with enterprise IT applications while delivering toll-grade voice quality.
What is a Call Center?
Call Center (Call Center) is a set of specialized automatic call distribution software that provides efficient routing and optimal selection of resources that increase the productivity of operators and the contact center as a whole. In a call center, a client can get online help, place an order, leave a message, etc.
- The telephone platform + automatic call router (ACD)
- The camera room
- The interactive Voice Response System
- The reporting system
- Multimedia client interaction systems
- Recording Systems (Nice, Verint)
- The fax Server (Smartphone)
- The management software
Benefits from the implementation of call centers:
- Operational processing of a large number of incoming calls with a minimum number of operators
- Improving the quality of customer service by operators
- Control over the activities of operators
- Automating the process of providing standard background information.
What are DECT Microcellular Communication Systems?
Recently, more and more users have preferred the use of microcellular DECT-systems for organizing wireless communications in an enterprise, office or institution. The standard is based on digital radio transmission of data between radio base stations and radiotelephones using time division multiple access technologies.
This technology provides the most efficient use of the radio frequency spectrum, has high noise immunity and low transmitter radiation.
The introduction of DECT-systems will give the company a number of advantages:
- Increased mobility and accessibility of staff for communication interaction.
- Ensuring a high degree of protection of telephone conversations (inability to listen).
- Providing high-quality corporate communications.
- No need for permission to use frequencies.
- Ability to organize an autonomous telephone network in the office. there are no restrictions on the distance to locate base stations within the corporate network (including in any remote branches, warehouses, etc., as a result of which the need to install separate PBX systems in remote offices).
- Reducing the cost of building a corporate IT infrastructure by reducing the total number of cables.
This type of communication is safe for the health of employees. DECT uses the frequency range of 1880-1900 MHz and has an extremely low radiation power - 10 MW.
Then choosing a DECT microcellular system, there are the following limitations:
- The maximum number of base stations in the system (it is important if you need stable radio communication in large areas).
- The maximum number of mobile DECT handsets in the system (it is important when planning the organization of a communication system in a company based primarily on the wireless principle).
- The number of simultaneous calls supported by each base station (important when using a large number of mobile subscribers in a limited space).
A qualified team of the System Project company will implement for your organization projects of telephony deployment based on DECT-systems in an enterprise, office or institution.