Deployment and Integration Services
The number of various solutions implemented by customers today is quite large. Often, the subsystems of the seemingly unified IT landscape are either weakly connected with each other, or the interaction between them is established in the mode of transferring files and data by mail or “from hand to hand”.
Western IT vendors, following a certain trend, offer the customer complete and unified solutions. Such blocks of subsystems solve a specific task and form separate IT centers, which also require the mutual integration of infrastructures. This, oddly enough, is even more difficult, as a complete solution does not allow to penetrate deeply and get access to the required information or control subsystems.
Nevertheless, the integration and interconnection of information flows can significantly simplify business processes and lead to an increase in the efficiency of interaction both inside and outside the company (with customers and partners).
The integration task itself is important for business, as it provides a qualitatively new level of services. This is especially important for companies where IT is the immediate tool for achieving business goals. But it is equally important to make integration optimal in the light of minimizing not only the cost of purchasing equipment and software but also preserving previous IT investments.
The most popular products in category Deployment and Integration Services All category products
Suppliers Deployment and Integration Services
Vendors Deployment and Integration Services
F.A.Q. about Deployment and Integration Services
The main types of implementation and integration services offered by companies:
- Designing IT architecture for integration solutions in the field of analytics, automation and monitoring of business processes;
- Development and integration of network infrastructure subsystems, including scalable telecommunications equipment, server equipment and workstations;
- Defining a single platform and developing a solution for integrating enterprise applications, data and business processes;
- Implementation and maintenance of integrated integration solutions in the field of enterprise management (ERP-systems);
- Implementation and maintenance of integration solutions in the field of accounting and analysis of sales and customer relations (CRM-system);
- Implementation and maintenance of integration solutions in the field of accounting and financial analysis;
- Impairment, testing and development of solutions for ensuring information security of a business.