Flash is a vector animation software, originally designed to create animations for display on web pages. Vector graphics are ideal for the web because they are so lightweight.
Flash is commonly used to create animation, advertisements, and various web page Flash components, to integrate video into web pages, and more recently, to develop rich Internet applications. Flash can manipulate vector and raster graphics and supports bidirectional streaming of audio and video. It contains a scripting language called ActionScript. Several software products, systems, and devices are able to create or display Flash content.
Previously Flash was purely used for creating the 2d animation and gaming that was a part of the entertainment industry. Nowadays, Flash has become the effective language of websites. Flash gives influential web experiences for web users. Flash template helps the web designers to save time and maximizes capital in e-commerce business enterprises. The flash template makes the website design interface more interesting and sharing.
F.A.Q about Flash Design
What is Flash?
Flash is software that allows users to create animated works that are saved as .FLV and can be viewed over the Internet.
What are the advantages of Flash Websites?
- Interactive movies, animation and menus are possible
- Flash animation is easy to create and easy to view
- Flash is independent of browsers and operating systems. It can be viewed correctly by anyone who has the Flash plug-in
- Animated banner advertisements in Flash have higher click-through rates than static gifs
- Flash is good for web site intros and adds zing to a site
- Video works well in Flash applications. It doesn’t need a plug-in that’s dependent on a specific operating system like MediaPlayer or QuickTime.