Calculate the financial benefits of an IT solution (ROI) with the ROI calculator on ROI4CIO
Having difficulties deciding on buying an IT product? Can’t figure out the benefits of investing in a product?
Return on Investment (ROI) is the basis for making investment decisions.
Specific financial indicators can measure performance on an investment.
- ROI metric (Return on Investment)
- NPV indicator (Net present value)
- PP (Payback Period)
- IRR (Internal Rate of Return).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- select an IT solution or product
- enter your requirements, forecast period, model and deployment risks, operating costs and initial costs
- ROI calculator calculates the financial flows on IT solutions implemented and adjusts the individual IT solution or product characteristics for each unique customer
- ROI-calculator provides a histogram of financial flows and calculates Return on Investment and other financial indicators: Payback Period, NPV, IRR.