It combines Behavior-Based SON™—including Centralized SON (C-SON) features—with the advanced analytics of Subscriber Experience Hub.
The solution is compliant with 3GPP specifications, and supports NFV/SDN technology paradigms. It delivers the most accurate, comprehensive, real-time/offline network optimization, driven by customer experience. With its open architecture, Behavior-Based SON™ can co-exist with conventional SON products. CEM teams use the unique, comprehensive dashboards to gain insight into their network subscriber experience.
Mobile network operators can now realize their vision of delivering dynamic, CX-driven network optimization.
- Revolutionary technology based on innovative subscriber experience analytics
- Detection of network faults and misconfigurations (e.g crossed cables, PIM and interference, more)
- Detection of poor quality in call and data sessions
- In-depth insight into communications quality of experience (QoE)
- Robust SON features for GSM networks, as well as 3G and 4G
- Optimal GSM – UMTS – LTE traffic management
- Big data analytics supports hundreds of millions of experience events
- Optimizes to meet comprehensive subscriber experience KPIs
- Network-agnostic – simplifies integration efforts and abstracts complexity to support future technologies
- Single underlying technology serves as basis for both SON and subscriber experience insights
- Hassle-free integration via a CDR abstraction layer
- Field-Proven in a live HetNet environment, including multi-vendor GSM, UMTS, LTE and small cells
- Subscriber-aware – analyzes and makes network decisions based on subscriber usage patterns
- Cost-saving – performs automatic engineering tasks, saves energy and defers capital investment
- Reduced need for physical drive tests (DT) due to Virtual DT features
- Open architecture – supporting deployment alongside conventional SON products
- Supplements existing customer profile data with network experience insight
- Integrates with CEM systems and applications
- Enables drilling down to subscriber dimensions (VIP, business, inbound roamers) and network dimensions (cells, roads, geographical coverage)
- Handset model compatibility reports