vRealize Suite provides developer-friendly infrastructure (supporting VMs and containers) and a common approach to hybrid and multicloud, supporting major public clouds, such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
What vCloud Suite Delivers
- Application Operations. Enable developers to quickly release, troubleshoot, and optimize performance of highly distributed microservice-based cloud applications in real time.
- Self-Driving Operations. Help IT continuously optimize capacity and performance based on operational and business intent.
- Programmable Provisioning. Help developers and IT easily access infrastructure and application resources on any cloud through API, catalog, or CLI with full lifecycle management.
- Data Center Virtualization. Leverage the world’s leading virtualization platform as the foundation for multiple data center initiatives. Consolidate servers and data centers. Improve application availability and performance. Address application requirements for scale up or scale out.
What’s Included in vCloud Suite?
- vRealize Suite . Cloud management platform that helps IT enable developers to quickly build VM and container-based applications in any cloud with secure and consistent operations.
- vRealize Lifecycle Manager. Automated installation, configuration, upgrade, patch, drift remediation, health, and content management of vRealize products.
- vRealize Operations. Automated IT operations management that enables IT to manage performance and gain visibility across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructure.
- vRealize Business for Cloud. Automated cloud costing, cloud consumption analysis, and cloud comparison for private, public, and hybrid cloud.
- vSphere . Deliver business value from day one, with powerful server virtualization, breakthrough availability, safe automated management, and intelligent operational insight that adapts to your environment.
- vRealize Automation. Self-service, policy-based infrastructure and application provisioning and lifecycle management for multi-vendor virtual, physical, and public cloud environments.
- vRealize Log Insight. Heterogeneous and highly scalable log management for deep operational visibility and faster troubleshooting across physical, virtual, and cloud environments.