Problems that solves
Decentralized IT systems
No control over data access
Risk of data loss or damage
Poor communication and coordination among staff
Enhance Staff Productivity
Enhance Competitive Ability
Dropbox is a home for all of your work. With the added benefits of cloud storage, you can store and share files, collaborate on projects and bring your best ideas to life.
Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by the American company Dropbox, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
With Dropbox you can:
- Store and access files from anywhere.Bring your work together in one safe place. Get to your files from a computer, phone, or tablet—changes you make from one device will automatically sync across all your devices.
- Share files, big or small.Send files to anyone, even if they don't have a Dropbox account. One of the benefits of Dropbox's cloud storage is that files you share always stay up-to-date, letting you and your team stay on the same page.
- Get your team's ideas flowing with Dropbox Paper.Create and coordinate using Paper, a collaborative workspace for your team. Work with all types of content—from YouTube videos to code to Pinterest boards—in one place.
- Put your work in the best light with Dropbox Showcase.Turn your files into a beautifully packaged page with Showcase. Share your showcases with partners and clients and keep track of who’s seen what.
- Simplify team management.Organize your company's files in one central place with Dropbox Business. Admin controls let you track team activity and secure access to shared data.
- Keep your data safe.Dropbox security features let you control exactly who gets access to your files, wipe data when you lose a device, and recover files if you need to.
Dropbox Plus lets you:
Keep everything in one place. Back up files from all your linked devices with 2 TB (2,000 GB) of space.
Free up hard drive space. Move lesser-used files off your computer and to the cloud with Smart Sync.
Restore, recover, and rewind content. Go back to an earlier version of any file. Recover deleted work. Or restore your full account all at once with Dropbox Rewind, up to 30 days.
Archive all your photos, automatically. Turn on mobile camera uploads, and Dropbox will back up every photo you take to the cloud.
Work with or without Wi-Fi.Make any file or folder available offline. Then you can open it anytime, even if you don’t have internet access.
Remotely wipe lost devices. Delete Dropbox, and all your account data, from a lost or stolen device.
Dropbox Professional lets you:
Store every file with space to spare.With 3 TB of storage and Dropbox Smart Sync, you can save all your files in the cloud without filling up your hard drive.
Seamlessly connect with clients. Share work, leave feedback, and review customer comments right from Dropbox.
Work with best-in-class business tools. Get the most out of Dropbox—connect the apps you use every day.
Restore, recover, and rewind content. Go back to an earlier version of any file, recover deleted work, or roll back your full account, up to 180 days.
Share your work without worry. Digitally watermark any file. Or add a custom password and expiration date to your shared links.
Free up hard drive space, automatically. Move lesser-used files off your computer and to the cloud with the latest Smart Sync technology.
Dropbox Business (Standard, Advanced, Enterprise):
Dropbox Business helps your company grow without limits, while you maintain complete control over important company information and user activity.
The best way to work together. The Dropbox experience loved by over 500 million users, with powerful collaboration and anytime anywhere access to your files.
Enterprise-ready performance and controls. Keep your company’s data where it belongs with extensive security and administration features.
Dropbox Paper. Effortlessly create, share, and keep your team on the same page — with the added benefit of admin controls to protect your team. Learn more
Safe, secure, and reliable. Organizations like Hyatt, News Corp, and National Geographic trust us to meet their security, compliance, and privacy needs.