Problems that solves
Insufficient risk management
Complex and non-transparent business processes
Risk of data loss or damage
Risk or Leaks of confidential information
Unauthorized access to corporate IT systems and data
Poor communication and coordination among staff
Ensure Security and Business Continuity
Enhance Staff Productivity
Designed for mid-sized security installations covering multiple buildings, servers or locations, the XProtect Professional Series is an IP video management software (VMS) supporting an unrestricted number of cameras and servers. This Series is optimized for companies that need to identify and respond to incidents quickly and is ideal for institutions such as schools, museums, hospitals and production plants.
- Complete visual overview of the entire installation so you can respond to incidents quickly
- Stay on top of your security with anywhere, anytime access to your video
- Integrate third-party software and business applications into your security system
XProtect Professional+ expands on the capabilities of Professional and includes the ability for operators to centrally manage all servers, cameras and users in a multi- site installation. It’s built with innovative technology designed to save you money and boost the overall performance of your hardware.
Choose XProtect Professional+ if you need:
- To connect more than 320 cameras per recording server.
- To centrally manage multiple servers spread over multiple sites.
- To take advantage of the latest technology, such as H.265 compression, 4K and UHD cameras.
- To add an extra layer of redundancy on recordings with Edge Storage.
- To take advantage of hardware accelerated video decoding for increased system performance and lower total cost of ownership
Scheme of work
Deployments with this product
Roles of Interested Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Chief IT Security Officer
IT Security and Risk Management
IT Security Department in company
Internet access is available for employees