Problems that solves
Low quality of customer service
High costs of routine operations
No automated business processes
No support for mobile and remote users
Low employee productivity
Failure to attract new customers
Low quality of customer support
High costs of IT personnel
Enhance Staff Productivity
Improve Customer Service
Increase Customer Base
Expand Sales Geography
Enhance Competitive Ability
Telegram Bot Platform
Telegram bots can do anything – teach, play, search, broadcast, remind, connect, integrate with other services, or even pass commands to the Internet of Things.
Here are some sample bots that were built by the platform's beta testers:
- @ImageBot – send this bot a keyword and it’ll provide you with a relevant picture.
- @TriviaBot – test your trivia knowledge or add to groups to compete with friends.
- @PollBot – add this one to group chats to create polls.
- @RateStickerBot – discover and rate new stickers.
- @AlertBot – set a time and this bot will send you a reminder for anything you like.
- @HotOrBot – find friends with this Tinder-like dating bot.
- @GithubBot – track GitHub updates.
- @StoreBot – find new bots and rate them.
Roles of Interested Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Information Officer
Chief Sales Officer
Web-based customer portal
Internet access is available for employees
Social networks are used