Problems that solves
Decentralized IT systems
No unified address book
No unified email system
Low quality of customer service
No automated business processes
High costs of routine operations
Separate communications channels
Low quality of customer support
Poor communication and coordination among staff
Ensure Security and Business Continuity
Enhance Staff Productivity
Reduce Production Timelines
Increase Customer Base
- Have one place for all your contacts. Maintain your contacts in a centralized address book, and have a unified view of related tasks, notes, and emails.
- Track deals, and tasks.Stay on top of your deals, manage your tasks, and follow up on your to-do items. Categorize everything with Tags.
- Bring your team together. Create, assign custom roles to team members and control who can see what information with predefined user profiles. Stay up-to-date of all the happenings in your team through Feeds.
- Search intelligently. Quickly find exactly what you want with the intelligent multi-conditional search feature.
- Use smart templates. Improve your productivity by using smart task and email templates to share best practices with your team. Engage via email & social media.
- Manage your email interactions. Stay glued with your social media audience and build beautiful customer relationships online.
- Zoho Mail
- MS Outlook
- G Suite
- Card Scanner