Products found: 7
FeaturesWide range of appliances for IT and OT networks The 1200R Rugged Appliance complements our extensive appliance family to support a diverse range of deployment environments and meet specialized requirements in ICS security. The 1200R complies with industrial specifications such as IEEE 1613 and IEC 61850-3 for heat, vibration and immunity to electromagnetic interference (EMI). In addition, the 1200R is certified for maritime operation per IEC-60945 and IACS E10 and complies with DNV 2.4. The 1200R Appliances can also be used in commercial deployments. Inspect Encrypted Connections There is a shift towards more use of HTTPS, SSL and TLS encryption to increase Internet security. At the same time files delivered into the organization over SSL and TLS represent a stealthy attack vector that bypasses traditional security implementations. Check Point Threat Prevention looks inside encrypted SSL and TLS tunnels to detect threats, ensuring users remain in compliance with company policies while surfing the Internet and using corporate data. Next-Generation Firewall Check Point Application Control has broad support for specialized Industrial Control System and SCADA protocols with granularity for over 800 SCADA specific commands. This enables protocol-specific visibility and controls with directional awareness. Integrated threat detection and prevention Detect and prevent targeted attacks against ICS/SCADA components in Operational Technology (OT) environments with specific protections for these highly vulnerable, unpatched, legacy embedded systems. Our threat prevention technologies have the best catch rate in the industry and can be deployed in detect-mode to minimize the disruption of operational processes. Best-in-class management Administrators can define security policy for the entire network — including internal security, main sites, and remote sites — from a single, centrally located Check Point Security Management server. With SmartProvisioning™, a profile-based management approach designed for large- scale deployments, administrators can define a single security and device profile and apply it simultaneously to thousands of appliances — dramatically reducing deployment time and administrative overhead.
- Deploy SCADA networking security in harsh environments and remote locations
- Full visibility and granular control of SCADA traffic
- Comprehensive security with SCADA-aware threat detection and prevention
- Next-generation security prevention, protection and performance
- Industry-leading intrusion protection and firewall—as tested NSS Labs—delivers 1,000s of signature, behavioral and preemptive protections
- Check Point is ranked #1 in Microsoft and Adobe threat coverage
- Combines with best-of-breed firewall, application control, URL filtering, DLP and more on the most comprehensive, network-class next gen firewall
- Unrivaled, multi-Gigabit performance in an integrated IPS
- Up to 15 Gbps of IPS and 30 Gbps of firewall throughput
- Stateful Inspection and SecureXL technology deliver multi-tier IPS inspection and accelerated IPS throughput
- CoreXL technology provides the most efficient and high-performance use of multi-core technologies
- Lowest TCO and fastest ROI of any enterprise-class firewall solution
- One-click activation of IPS and firewall protection on any Check Point gateway
- Delivers unmatched extensibility and flexibility—all without adding CapEx
- Integrated into Check Point Software Blade Architecture for on-demand security
- Malware attacks
- Dos and DDoS attacks
- Application and server vulnerabilities
- Insider threats
- Unwanted application traffic, including IM and P2P
- New protections sandbox – Build confidence in a ‘sandbox’ environment with no impact on your network.
- Automatic protection activation – Activation of new protections, based on configurable parameters (performance impact, confidence index, threat severity). The difficulties of constant, individual management of thousands of protections are eliminated.
- Unified Management – The IPS blade is configured and managed through a common Check Point management interface—the same one used to manage other security gateway Software Blades and Check Point dedicated IPS.
- Configurable, actionable monitoring – Track events through detailed reports and logs of what is most important. The new Security Management Software Blade for IPS and Security Provisioning Software Blade simplify threat analysis and reduce operational overhead.
- Business-level views – Customizable reports provide easy monitoring of critical security events associated with your business-critical systems.
- Multi-dimensional sorting – Drag-and-drop columns of event data and the information will be automatically re-ordered.
- Actionable event logs – Edit the associated protection, create an exception or view packet data directly from log entries.
- Identify, allow, block or limit usage of applications, and features within them
- Enable safe Internet use while protecting against threats and malware
- Leverage the world's largest application library with more than 6,600 web 2.0 applications
- Create granular policy definitions per user and group
- Integrate seamlessly with Active Directory
- Protect environments with social media and Internet applications
- Rely on 24/7 advanced protection
- Reap the benefits of application control and intrusion protection (IPS), as well as extensibility support for additional security capabilities
- Get greater understanding into security events with integrated, easy-to-use centralized management
- Join more than 170,000 customers, including 100 percent of Fortune 100 companies
- Querying the Active Directory
- Through a captive portal
- Installing a one-time, thin client-side agent
Check Point SandBlast Agent provides purpose-built advanced Zero-Day Protection capabilities to protect web browsers and endpoints, leveraging Check Point’s industry leading network protections.SandBlast Agent ensures complete real-time coverage across threat vectors, letting your employees work safely no matter where they are without compromising on productivity. Threat Emulation capability emulates unknown files in contained environment to detect malicious behaviors and prevent infections while Threat Extraction provides sanitized risk-free files to the users instantly.
Anti-Ransomware protection stops ransomware in its tracks and reverses the damage automatically, ensures organizations are protected against malicious extortion attacks that encrypt business data and demand ransom payment for its retrieval. Zero Phishing proactively blocks access to new and unknown deceptive websites and safeguards user credentials by preventing the use of corporate passwords on external websites.
SandBlast Agent captures forensics data with continuous collection of all relevant system events, and then provides actionable incident analysis to quickly understand complete attack lifecycle. With visibility into the scope, damage, and attack vectors, incident response teams maximize productivity and minimize organizational exposure.
- Threat Emulation: Evasion resistant sandbox technology
- Threat Extraction: Delivers sanitized risk-free files to users in real-time
- Anti-ransomware: Prevents and remediates evasive ransomware attacks
- Zero-Phishing: Blocks deceptive phishing sites and alerts on password reuse
- Anti-Bot: Identify and isolate infected hosts
- Anti-Exploit: Protects applications against exploit based attacks
- Behavioral Guard: Detects and blocks malicious behaviors
- Endpoint Antivirus: Protects against known malware
- Forensics: Records and analyzes all endpoint events to provide actionable attack forensics reports
- Advanced threat protection and automated endpoint forensic analysis for all malware types
- Prevents and remediates evasive ransomware attacks
- Proactively blocks known, unknown and zero-day malware
- Provides instant actionable understanding of attacks
- Automatically remediates infections
- Protects users credentials
The ROI4CIO Product Catalog is a database of business software, hardware, and IT services. Using filters, select IT products by category, supplier or vendor, business tasks, problems, availability of ROI calculator or price calculator. Find the right business solutions by using a neural network search based on the results of deployment products in other companies.