Products found: 1
- Proactive real-time threat blocking designed to cut malicious activity off instantly.
- Rich APIs which allow DNS threat intelligence to be integrated into existing SIEM and management reporting systems, speeding up response times and providing intelligence for post-breach forensics.
- NTX gives you visibility and actionable threat intelligence, highlighting suspicious events and giving you the ability to respond.
- Delivered either in-cloud or on-premise, NTX cloud environments can be deployed in a matter of minutes.
- The NTX platform is built to detect malicious activity in seconds so that you can start protecting your business straight away.
- Ground-breaking technology uses unique compression, analysis and machine learning algorithms to instantly detect single malicious packets hidden in vast quantities of legitimate enterprise data, before they harm your business.
- Custom dashboards tailored to your business needs and an intuitive web control panel give you unprecedented visibility of your DNS traffic and any associated threats.
- Daily logs of blocked domains associated with threats such as malware, phishing, and data exfiltration.
- Periodic analysis of service usage and regular service management reports including identification and prioritisation of risks and vulnerabilities.
- World renowned DNS analysts with over 20 years’ experience running the .UK namespace, now a part of Critical National Infrastructure.
- Award-winning service delivery teams offering around the clock access to online documentation, expert support and dedicated account management.
- Chosen by UK Government to run DNS analytics services across the UK public sector, we are proud to be part of the Active Defence Programme run by the National Cyber Security Centre.
The ROI4CIO Product Catalog is a database of business software, hardware, and IT services. Using filters, select IT products by category, supplier or vendor, business tasks, problems, availability of ROI calculator or price calculator. Find the right business solutions by using a neural network search based on the results of deployment products in other companies.