Products found: 2
IDENTIFY ASSETSDeep packet inspection (DPI) of ICS protocols, traffic, and asset characterizations, ability to consume host logs and controller events, and integrations with ICS assets such as data historians provide a complete view of ICS environments.
DETECT THREATSComplex characterizations of adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures through threat behavior analytics pinpoint malicious activityon ICS networks and provide in-depth context to alerts.
RESPONDExpert-authored investigation playbooks and case management guide defenders step-by-step through the investigation process to enable independence and transfer knowledge from our team to ICS defenders. Benefits:
- Significantly reduce time to identify and inventory all assets and traffic on your network
- System-generated asset maps and reports provide consistent, time-driven views that are accurate, up-to-date, and thorough
- Automatic classification of assets based on behavior
- Set one or more baselines and get notifications when specific changes or anomalies occur in the environment over time
- Recognize new or rogue assets as they appear; identify assets that have disappeared from the network
- Powered by human-based intelligence that identifies adversary tradecraft and campaigns
- No bake-in or tuning period required; threat behavior analytics work immediately upon deployment
- Detect threats not simply as anomalies to investigate, but with context that guides effective response
- Notification filtering provides a risk-based approach to management
- Playbooks codify incident response and best-practice workflows developed by Dragos experts
- Manage incidents and cases from the same console cross-team
- Clear Indicator of Compromise reports guide attention to vulnerable assets
- Easily monitor case, notification, and analyst activity, as well as system-level health and statusT
- Splunk, QRadar, Pi Historian, LogRythym, Syslog, Windows Host Logs
WorldView threat intelligence feeds, alerts, reports, and briefings provide deep, context-rich insight, illuminating the malicious actors and activity targeting industrial control networks globally. This knowledge enables ICS defenders to make both tactical decisions and strategic recommendations on ICS cybersecurity quickly, and with confidence.
Dragos Worldview provides National Grid with clearly articulated intelligence, backed by evidence and specific information to help us mitigate threats. The clear understanding Dragos has of the environment in which we operate, allows us to cut through the hype around many potential industry vulnerabilities, so we can focus on the ones that matter most as we look after vital infrastructure and ensure supply to our customers.National Grid
Dragos WorldView Content
- ICS-themed malware identification and analysis ICS vulnerability disclosures and analysis
- ICS adversary behavior trends
- ICS threat/incident media report analysis and commentary
- Cybersecurity conference presentations and researcher discoveries with Dragos’ expert perspective
- Key indicators of compromise (IOCs) for defenders to utilize
Dragos WorldView Benefits
Immediacy: critical threat alerts inform you of rapidly escalating ICS threat situations
Efficiency: expert threat identification and analysis combats alert fatigue
Effectiveness: reduce adversary dwell time and mean time to recovery (MTTR)
Insight: ICS vulnerability, threat and incident assessments promote informed, timely, and confident decision making
The ROI4CIO Product Catalog is a database of business software, hardware, and IT services. Using filters, select IT products by category, supplier or vendor, business tasks, problems, availability of ROI calculator or price calculator. Find the right business solutions by using a neural network search based on the results of deployment products in other companies.